Press and Media
For information, images, or a test ride, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or +31(0)20 8200804.
Roetz-Bikes believes in sustainable entrepreneurship. That is why Roetz makes bikes by re-working parts and materials that are too good to be thrown away and thereby gives them a second life. The Roetz Fair Factory is situated in Amsterdam where people with poor job prospects are trained to be bike technicians. Roetz makes stylish urban bikes and e-bikes, and branded bikes.
- Aug 16, 2022: Jennifer Hoffman Nieuwe Ambassadeur Roetz Bikes
- July 20, 2022: Roetz Introduceert Tour+ E-bike
- May 12, 2022: Roetz-Bikes locks in investment of 1.8M
- Aug 25, 2021: Fietsmerk Roetz innoveert met circulaire oplossingen binnen de fietsenbranche
- BNR Koplopers:'Pak de fiets op weg naar circulariteit'
- Tiemen bij de Systeem op de Schop Podcast
- Change Inc: Tiemen als Changemaker van de Week.
- Fiets innovative award 2023 for Roetz Life
- German Design Awards 2023 for Roetz Life
- DAM Prijs 2018: video
- Circular Awards 2022: persbericht