VACANCY: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP
CONTRIBUTE TO A UNIQUE CIRCULAR INNOVATION
Roetz-Bikes is on a mission. We are taking circular design to the next level by designing a circular electric bike platform at our design studio. We believe our mission and design philosophy will change the bike industry and beyond. We supply consumers and retailers, but also large parties such as NS, ING and Schiphol with our circular solutions from our Fair Factory. Both the factory and the design studio are located in Amsterdam Noord.
We are looking for a mechanical engineering student to participate in our unique project at the interface of Internet of Things and Circularity. You will be part of a focused, fast-paced team, helping us move from proof of concept to production.
Your main tasks will include:
- Assembly and testing of motor, gearing systems and frame
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on motor, gearing systems and frame
- Work with our team on improving the design of the drivetrain and frame
- CAD using Solidworks to iterate existing designs to improve reliability and modularity
- Create assembly processes for production
- Analyze and improve assembly workflows
We are looking for a proactive team member who is:
- Undertaking a Mechanical Engineering education at WO level
- Proactive, flexible and hands on
- Passionate about tinkering, building, making things and having things made
- Available for 3 months or longer
- Interest in building bikes and circularity are added bonuses
WHAT DOES ROETZ OFFER?
Roetz offers an opportunity to design technology that will have a genuine impact on sustainable mobility. You will work at a scale-up with an innovative vision of the (cycling) world where you will be part of a young, professional team. You will be based at our Design Studio.
Is this role right for you? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and make sure to Include Vacancy Mechanical Engineering Internship in the subject heading. In your motivation letter describe why you are interested in working with our team on this project.Apply now
Toelichting op onze fietsmodellen
|Rijhouding||Rechtop, comfortabele fietshouding||Sportieve houding, licht voorovergebogen.|
|Trapverzet||Licht verzet bij elke snelheid. Geeft een fijne, stabiele tred.||Premium crankset met iets zwaarder verzet, helpt je op hoge snelheid te rijden.|
|Zadel||Comfortabel, breder zadel||Sportief, smaller zadel|
|Stuurpen||Gebruiksvriendelijk verstelbare stuurpen||Premium kwaliteit sportieve stuurpen|
Aanbevolen framematen (lichaamslengte in cm)
|Framemaat||Lengte Dames||Lengte Heren|